Conversation Between Brother And Sister About Studies In English

Conversation Between A Brother  And Sister About Studies In English



Jennifer the elder sister of George, is preparing to go out for her class x board exam. This is her first day. She is carrying a few important things with her.  George watches her and ask her a number of question which she answers.



Brother : George, Are you set for your Social Studies exam today. You deen to be very nervous about the exam.


Sister :  You are right. I really want to do well. I hope the paper won't be too lengthy or too difficult.


Brother : Are you fully prepared to go now?

Sister: Yes, I am.


Brother:  Why are you carrying an umbrella in this dry weather?

Sister: In case it rains!

Brother : Very strange! Okay Why are you carring so much money with you?

Sister : In case I miss the bus. I will have to hire an auto rickshaw.


Brother: And why are you carrying sunglasses?

Sister: In case I have to walk in the sun.

Brother: Why a map of the area?

Sister: In case I lose my way.

Brother: Are you carrying your Roll No. slip, pens, pencils, scale etc.

Sister: Oh yes in fact, I have two boxes, carrying the same things.

Brother: Why two boxes?

Sister: In case I lose one of them.

Brother: And why an alarm clock?

Sister: I may not doze off in the bus when my stop comes where I have to get down.

Brother: And why are you carrying a salo tape, a piece of string, band-aid and medicines?



Sister:  well, George, you never know when and where you need these things!

Brother:  You are really well prepared to go for board examination.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As As Comparison Exercises, As As Comparison Example Sentences In English Grammar Example Explanation

Expressing Reason : Use Of 'Why' In English Grammar, How to use 'why' In Interrogative Sentece