polite conversation starters rules example , polite small talk phrases, communication and conversation in english

Polite Conversation Starters Rules Example In English / Talk About Polite Person You Know


đŸ™‹Hello Guys

Topics : You will learn in this blog

talk about polite person you know



Polite conversation between two friends

 Example:


Michael : Bob, excuse me.

Micheal : Yes, please. 

Micheal: May I have your pen for a while, please?

Bob:  Sure. Here it is.

Micheal: Thank you.

Bob: You are welcome .


Scene 2 

talk about polite person you know



Micheal: Would you like to have a cold drink?

Jimmy: Thank you .

 Micheal: How about a piece of cake? 

Jimmy: Yes, Please.

Micheal: would you have another cold drink?

Jimmy: No thanks.


Scene 3

polite communication and conversation


Micheal: George, may I borrow your umbrella, please.

George:  I am sorry. I am just going out and I would need this umbrella.

Micheal: No problem, at all.

Scene 4

 Micheal: May  I borrow your scale for a while, please.

George: I am sorry. I don't have one. You may ask somebody else.

Micheal: Never mind. I shall ask Selena. Thanks.


Scene 5

polite communication and conversation


Selena: Could you turn on the fan, please? Micheal: Sure I am just doing so.

Selena: Thank you.

Micheal: You are welcome, Please pass me that book.

Selena:Ok, Here it is. 

Micheal: Thanks.

Scene 6

polite small talk phrases

Micheal: Would you like to look at some picture, please?

Jack: Sure, Did you take these picture yourself?

Micheal:  Yes, I did. I have got a new camera.

Jack: These pictures are really wonderful !

Jack: Thanks.


Scene 7

polite small talk phrases

Micheal: Shall I help you lift this table? Jimmy: Thanks, If you be so good.

Micheal:  It's my pleasure.


Scene 8

polite small talk phrases


Micheal, Hello, there!

Jimmy: Yes, please.

Micheal: Excuse me, Did you drop this pen?

Jimmy: Oh, yes. Thank you very much.

Micheal: You're welcome.


Scene 8

Polite conversation between mother and son


Micheal: Hello, mother.

Mother: Hello, how was the day at school?

Micheal: It was a hectic day. Mother, please give me something to eat. I am really very hungry.

Mother: Have some juice first. I shall just give you some food.

Micheal: Okay

Mother: Here you are. Please have some salad also.

 Micheal: Thanks a lot. I will surely have salad as well.

Mother: Yes, now, the wood please.

Scene 9

polite small talk phrases

 Micheal: Do you want a magazine to read?  Jimmy : Yes, if you please. Will you please get me a glass of water also?

Micheal: Yes, sure. Here is some water for you. 

Jimmy: Thank you so much. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As As Comparison Exercises, As As Comparison Example Sentences In English Grammar Example Explanation

Conversation Between Brother And Sister About Studies In English

Expressing Reason : Use Of 'Why' In English Grammar, How to use 'why' In Interrogative Sentece