English Grammar : Conversation Between A Brother And Sister In English

Brother And Sister Conversation In English





Sister: I am so excited about going to Shimla this summer vacation!

Brother: Have Mom and Dad decide finally about Shimla?

 Sister: I think so, why? Aren't you very keen about going to Shimla?

Brother: No, I am not ? I don't want to stay with my grand uncle in Shimla, once again.

Sister: Why not? Don't you wish to get away from Delhi's horrible summer?

Brother: Yes, I do. But Shimla is not the only place on the earth to spend our summer holidays in. I'm fed up with it.

Sister: You are a real spoil-sport and a big bore.Are you going to waste your holidays by staying here in Delhi?

Brother: Stay in Delhi! Who says so? Of course not, I am going to Kodai Kanal and thank God, not with you.

Sister:  And who is the unlucky one who is  going with you?

Brother: Hold on! It is Dad who is going with me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As As Comparison Exercises, As As Comparison Example Sentences In English Grammar Example Explanation

Conversation Between Brother And Sister About Studies In English